What We Do
At the Arizona Notary Association, we work tirelessly in pursuit of a unique mission. Many sites connect the general public with notaries, but our experts go one step further: We also bring Arizona?s professional community together by providing notary membership options that further your business goals.
Making Life Easier for the Modern Mobile Notary
We?ve decided to make notary membership plans available on a year-to-year basis. Because we?re firmly dedicated to helping professionals represent their skills, we support them by offering economical payment terms and a host of great benefits.
Our team works hard to serve the needs of diverse notaries. From those who specialize in German translations and deciphering texts in other languages to professionals who offer certified document signing, we provide a robust online platform and digital tools that increase your brand’s online visibility.
Offering Comprehensive Consumer Services
The Arizona Notary Association team leverages proven web technologies to improve the quality of interactions between notaries and their clients. After gathering feedback from long-time professionals, we realized that we had the potential to help them dramatically improve their business models.
Finding capable notaries was a major pain point for many consumers. We?re constantly innovating to help professionals and their clients overcome this issue. We started by creating a unique system that makes it simple to locate a suitable notary, assign them a job and have the work delivered that same day. Our quest to facilitate profitable, pleasant business interactions is our primary focus.
- Attestation of documents and certification
- Preparation and certification of powers of attorney, wills, deeds, contracts and other legal documents
- Administering of oaths
- Witnessing affidavits
- Statutory declarations and other documents
- Certification of copy documents
- Exemplification of official documents
- Noting and protesting of bills of exchange
- Preparation of ships’ protests
- Execution of loan documents
- Identify loan documents and obtain the necessary signatures
- Closing ceremony for real estate transactions, mortgage loan transactions, legal process transactions
- Do Not Resuscitate (DNR)
- Certified Translation Services (USCIS)**
- Automobile ? auto dealerships and dealers
- Business and Commercial Documents
- Divorce Decree
- Medical Records
- Real Estate Documents
- Vehicle Title Transfers
- Vehicle Release
- and More